- The site ecodivingcenter.com was created to offer visitors information and services. Its use is governed by these terms and conditions, which visitors are required to read carefully and comply with. In any case, the visitor’s stay on the pages of this site and the use of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Minors are prohibited from visiting the websites of ecodivingcenter.com, as they are addressed exclusively to adults by law. If minors voluntarily visit websites or make use of services accessible through the pages of ecodivingcenter.com , which may be considered inappropriate or harmful to them, the administrators of this site bear no responsibility.
- These terms and conditions are likely to be modified in the future without any notice. However, this page will always state the current terms and conditions for using the ecodivingcenter.com website.
- The site ecodivingcenter.com is used “as it is”, without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by non-certified visitors.
- Visitors must read carefully, respect and accept the instructions for medical problems. Accepting them for engaging in diving activities means that they are responsible for the absence of a serious medical problem and that the information they have stated is true.
Visitors must be aware of:
- that the false declaration of health-related information may lead to exclusion from diving activity without money refund.
- The diving center is not responsible in case of an accident when false information have been reported.
Scuba diving activities with compressed air, oxygen-enriched air (Nitrox), oxygen, helium and/or Trimix are physically strenuous and will cause exertion of the student during the diving course and they may be injured or killed as the result of decompression sickness, embolism, marine life injuries, barotrauma/hyperbaric injuries that can occur requiring treatment in a recompression chamber, heart attacks, panic hyperventilation, oxygen toxicity, inert gas narcosis, drowning or any other organic malfunction that may occur.
An existing medical issue will not necessarily exclude you from participating in any Technical Diving Program but you should inform our diving center or your personal doctor.
- NEUROLOGICAL CONDITIONS: Especially any history of seizure disorder, stroke, brain surgery, black out, severe migraine headaches, aneurysm of the brain’s blood vessels or any neurological abnormalities caused by any virus infections including SARS-Cov-2.
- CARDIOVASCULAR CONDITIONS: Especially heart attack, heart surgery, irregular heart beat, uncontrolled elevated blood pressure (hypertension) or any cardiovascular abnormalities caused by any virus infections including SARS-Cov-2.
- PULMONARY CONDITIONS: Especially a history of spontaneous collapsed lung, collapsed lung due to injury, cysts or air pockets of the lungs, severe damage to lung tissue, emphysema, any lung problem which interferes with your ability to breathe or any pulmonary abnormalities caused by any virus infections including SARS-Cov-2.
- EAR CONDITIONS: Permanent holes of the eardrums, history of ruptured eardrum, permanent tubes in eardrums, severely impaired hearing or hearing loss in one or both ears, or major ear surgery.
- SINUS CONDITIONS: Tumor, polyps, or cyst of the sinus cavities or nasal passages, major sinus surgery, or persistent sinus infection.
- ASTHMA: History of asthma or asthma attacks. Any history of wheezing caused by exercise, anxiety, cold, fatigue, etc. Any condition requiring medication and/or use of inhaler for control of wheezing
- DIABETES MELLITUS: Especially Type I Diabetes (Insulin-dependent) or Type II Diabetes, which require insulin or oral medication for control. Any form of Diabetes that is unstable, “brittle” or episodes of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar reactions), Hyperglycemia (extremely high blood sugar with ketosis) or if there is related kidney disease, eye disease, heart disease or blood vessel disease. Also history of elevated blood sugar or elevated blood during pregnancy.
- PREGNANCY: If you are presently pregnant or may become pregnant before completing your scuba course.
- SCUBA DIVING CONDITIONS: Previous history of a diving accident, decompression sickness, decompression of the inner ear or air embolus.
- MEDICATION: Any medication taken on a regular basis either over-the -counter or prescribed by a physician.
- GENERAL MEDICAL PROBLEMS: Any physical and/or emotional condition not mentioned that might affect the students safety in an underwater environment or affect the students judgment under times of physical stress.
- SARS-Cov-2 : Infection which caused COVID-19 (Coronavirus disease 2019)
WARNING: Oral or total systemic decongestants, Trans-Derm, or oral sea sickness medications, nicotine patches, all legal or nonlegal drugs, individually or in combination of, MAY cause harmful, if not fatal, reactions underwater, especially if taken too soon before diving
- The staff of Eco Diving Center, may decide to change the pre-arranged location of any scuba diving, snorkeling or any other experience, in case of bad weather conditions or other important factor for our customers’ safety. Money refund exists only if there is cancelation of any activity of the above, with responsibility of the diving center. Eco Diving Center is responsible to inform you the day of scuba diving, or snorkeling or any other activity, if the weather is dangerous. Τhe time needed for money refund depends on the policy of each bank.
- Apart from specific third-party (intellectual and other) rights, all content contained on ecodivingcenter.com at any time (for example, trademarks, distinctive features, photographs, texts and all archives in general) is a proprietary, intellectual and industrial property of the owners and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, EU and international law. This content may not be in whole or in part traded, copied, modified, reproduced, relayed, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
- Visitors accept, agree and stipulate that they will make legitimate and appropriate use of the ecodivingcenter.com website, subject, among other things, to the legislation concerning the transmission of data from Greece to member states of the European Union and third countries. As a result, visitors are indicative, but not limited to, that they will not use the web site ecodivingcenter.com for:
- a) To cause harm to a minor.
- b) Transmit or gain access to content that:
- i) violate any rights of third parties (eg, intellectual and industrial property),
(ii) offends the personality of third parties (eg slanderous, racist)
(iii) contravenes the law, good faith and fair dealing,
(iv) harassing in any way the privacy and the individual and social rights of third parties.
- c) Mislead anyone with regard to the origin of the content of this site, to damage in any way the reputation of the owners or third parties, to endanger the security of their network, to prevent any visitor from accessing this site or any service is hosted in the owners’ network or bypassing their identity check from them.
- d) Install and promote, in any way, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited spam, pyramid schemes and any other form of unwanted content promotion, as well as installing and promoting ads without the written consent of the owners.
- e) To install, promote and / or distribute content containing software viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere, destroy or restrict the operation of any software or telecommunications equipment or prevent other visitors from using this site.
Every diving or non-diving activity could be cancelled or not organized caused by external effects like strong winds, or insufficient group of people etc. Money refund exists only if Eco Diving Center decide it
- Personal data. Eco Diving Center collects, processes, stores and uses the personal data you provide to them, as provided for in EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and the relevant legislation on the protection of personal data, and only to manage the online bookings. Your personal data (e-mail, full name, etc.) are not, in any case, available to third parties for advertising or other purposes. You can request the deletion of your personal data from our database at any time by sending an e-mail to [email protected] .Please indicate your request for deletion of your personal details, your e-mail address and your full name.
- Cookies Policy. Eco Diving Center can use session cookies to identify the visitor. Session cookies are small pieces of code stored in the guest computer’s memory, they do not receive knowledge any document or file from their computer and are used only to facilitate visitor access to specific services and (sometimes) for statistical purposes in order to determine the areas in which the services of this site are useful or popular or for marketing purposes. The visitor can set up his server so s/he does not receive session cookies, either overall or on a case-by-case basis. In such a case, the visitor may not have further access to these services.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by the Greek law. Any dispute arising under this Convention shall be determined by the substantive jurisdiction of the courts of Athens.